Alinco DJG7T Tri-Band HT Transciever
The Alinco DJ-G7 tunes 0.530-1299.995MHz continuously, and you can enjoy full duplex receive in combination with the amateur 144/430/1200MHz bands. AM and WFM modes allow you to hear the aviation and broadcast bands and with the broadcast preset memories and built-in AM bar antenna radio listening is easier than ever. Enjoy a variety of scan modes and options that include Time -set scan, 50 pair of programmable scan memories, Timing adjustable priority scanning and Alinco's patented Channel-Scope that allows you to visualize the presence of radio signals on the display. There are also two modes of bug detector functions.
*Restrictions may apply to frequency combinations for Full-duplex QSO.
Set the parameters to suit your needs and likes. Choose the display language (English/Japanese) lamp function and display contrast and brightness. Select Auto-Power Off / Battery save function. Turn sounds (beep, bell, end beep) on or off. Set the transmitter for VOX / TOT / BCLO. Control the DTMF burst timing, link your scan banks, set priority scan-timing and memory skip functions and more. Personalize the DJ-G7 to make it, "YOUR DJ-G7".
The IPX7 designation provides for limited waterproofing of the radio. The specifications are immersion in one meter (approx 3ft) of still sweet water for up to 30 minutes. This compatibility is factory guaranteed for a period of one year provided all the jack covers are securely in place, any accessories connected must be genuine Alinco water-proof accessories and the radio has not been disassembled by the customer. The factory has tested and made the equipment compatible to IPX7 certification during engineering. However, please understand that this equipment is NOT certified IPX7 compliant but is designed to remain operational when used in rain, severe weather or in accidental cases of dropping it in water when used in extreme conditions and is in no way stating that you should attempt use the radio under water or submerge the radio for cleaning. Warranty will not cover radios that are water / salt damage due to negligence or misuse of the product.
- Frequency range: TX
- Sub-band RX: 0.530 -1299.995MHz
- Modulation: TX
- Memory channel: 1000 channels + 1 call channel per ham bands+50 programmed-scan pairs+100 dual-memory+100 priority+100 search-pass
- Frequency stability: +/- 2.5ppm
- Supply voltage: DC 7.4V (EBP-73 Li-Ion battery pack) / DC 4.5 - 16V (external regulated source)
- Temperature range: 10 to +45 degrees C. (+14 to 113 F)
- Power output: DC13.8V
- EBP-73: 144MHz 5/2/0.8/0.3W, 430MHz 4.5/2/0.8/0.3W, 1200MHz 1/0.3W
- 4 x AA cells (Max): 144MHz 2W, 430MHz 1.5W, 1200MHz 0.5W
- Spurious emission: -60db or less
- Max. Deviation: +/- 5kHz
- AF output: 400mW (8ohm 10%THD)
- WFM -6dB 130KHz or more / -60dB 300KHz or less
- Selectivity: AM/FM -6dB 12KHz or more / -60dB 35KHz or less
- EBP-73 Li-Ion Battery Pack 1200mAh 7.4V
- EDC-173T Drop-In Charger
- EA-163 Antenna
- EBC-23 Beltclip