Connex CX-3600-HP 100+ watt, multi-color faceplate 10 meter radio with extra large display and clear, loud audio. This is the newest addition to the Connex brand and it's been extremely popular since it's release. Modeled exactly after the Connex 3400, this is the same radio but with over twice the output power. Connex fans rejoice, you've found what you've been looking for.
Featuring a multi-color LCD faceplate, the 3600 stands out amongst the competition in terms of it's aesthetic design. Select the color that fits your mood or environment with the press of a button. Three level dimmer allows the backlighting to be drastically reduced so as to avoid eye strain at night.
Powerful performance in a compact package. The 3600 is one of Connex's most powerful releases to date outputting around 100 watts out of the box, after our Amateur Radio Alignment is performed we will normally see closer to 120 watts PeP or more. Blow away the small radios with this powerhouse.
- Mounting Hardware
- Owner's Manual
- Variable Microphone Gain: Allows you complete control over your transmitted audio level
- NEW! Red, Green, Purple, Blue and Cyan Back-Lighting Completely controllable by you, switch the rim, back-lighting and meter light to either Red, Green, Purple, Blue or Cyan
- NEW! Extra Large Meter You'll not have a hard time reading this meter, night or day
- Variable RF Power: Dial-a-watt control allows AM carrier adjustments from 5 watts to 40 watts
- Connex Board Echo: The classic echo sound!
- HML Dimmer: With the dim control set to low, the lights are actually dim! Night mode means the radio will not distract you at night.
- Antenna Warning Light: Protects the radio against high SWR by alerting you to problems.
- AM/FM/PA Modes
- Instant Channel 19: Quickly jump between channel 19 and any other channel of your choosing.
- Switchable Roger Beep
- NEW! Front Speaker Jack With a speaker jack on both the front and the back of the radio, you'll have no problems getting an external speaker plugged in.
- Front Mounted Microphone Jack: Makes installation in a cubby easy and quick.
- Power Output: 100+ Watts PeP
- Modes: AM / USB / LSB
- Frequency Range: 10 Meter 28~29 MHz
- Length: 10 1/8" from SO-239 to bezel
- Length: 11 1/8" from SO-239 to control knobs
- Width: 7 7/8"
- Height: 2 7/8"
- Current Draw: 20 Amp
- Fuse Size: 25 Amp
- Microphone Pin-Out: Standard 4-Pin
- Power Connection: 6-Pin