The Galaxy DX 929 offers a large easy to read display with a built-in auto calibrating SWR meter, making checking your antenna system or measuring your output power a snap. The starlite faceplate allows the easiest use of this radio in a dark or night environment. These two features make this CB easy to use and well rounded.
A prime contender for the prime position traditionally held by Cobra CB's, the Galaxy line of mobile CB's are leaving their mark.
- 4-Pin Dynamic Microphone
- 3-pin two-wire power cord
- Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Knobs
- Microphone Holder
- Operation/Owner's Manual
- StarLite Faceplate: All of the control information is backlit for easier viewing at night.
- New smaller chassis: Allows for easy installation.
- Front Panel Mic Connector with 9' Cord: Allows convenient installation to be in dash or under dash.
- Variable power output control: Allows you to adjust your deadkey power.
- Adjustable dimmer control: Dim the meter channel display and faceplate lights for safer night driving.
- Large meter with scales for: Signal Strength, Power Output, Modulation, SWR.
- Adjustable Talkback Circuit: Controls the volume of your talkback.
- Automatic SWR circuit: Automatically calibrates the SWR meter.
- High SWR alert circuit: Alerts you when you have a high SWR reading.
- Frequency counter jack on back: Allows for easy installation of an external frequency counter.
- Length: 9in
- Width: 7 1/4in
- Height: 2 1/4in
Galaxy DX929 Review By: Ray H.
- I love my DX929. It talks great, and looks great at night. If you do a quick SWR check while driving, it's automatic.
Galaxy DX929 Review By: William J.
- I am very pleased with this unit. It's small enough that it fits into my Columbia's CB well. The Starlight faceplate is awesome at night and this radio talks real good. A great choice for someone looking for a better quality radio without all the extra channels.