Hood/fender CB antenna mount designed specifically for the following Chevy vehicles:
Chevy Silverado 2001-2006
Chevy Avalanche 2002+
Chevy Suburban 2002+
The mount is designed to fit onto the inside of the drivers side fender, typically behind the hood hinge. Stainless Steel mount with Terminator stud and 18 feet of coax cable with removable PL259 connector included.
2007 Chevy Silverado Owners
Check your hood/fender to make sure you're getting the correct mount. Early 2007 Silverado's will likely require the GM2L mount, late 2007 Silverado's will likely use this mount, the GM3L. Compare your hood/fender to the images at the top of the page to ensure you're getting the right mount.
- Stainless Steel Antenna Mount
- HS818TNKT: 18ft Coax Cable with low profile antenna stud and removable PL-259 connector
- Antenna Stud: built onto the coax cable, low profile
- Includes 18ft Coax Cable with Removable PL259 Connector and antenna stud
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Designed for antennas up to 4'
- Length: 1 3/8in
- Width: 4.5in
- Height: 6.75in
Chevy GM2L Review By: Chuck F.
- Product Review: GM2L Fender Mount for Chevy Silverado, Avalanche and Suburban
- Pros: Fits perfectly! Very thick metal, Not sheet metal. Look like a factory installed item. Ideal for Ham radio use. Can easily be enlarge using a 5/8 drill bit to fit SO239 connector. If a black antenna is used it will gives a very stealth appearance.
- Cons: Hardware. To install this mount it would be wise to purchase a 3/8 longer bolt, a couple extra washers and nuts, all in stainless steel, because of the very tight fixing area that this mount fits into it may best to have a friend very long fingers or very small hands to start the hardware for you! AA6TT
Chevy GM2L Review By: Joseph M.
- This mount works great with K48R18 Fire-Ring coax cable, will designed. Thanks
Chevy GM2L Review By: Andy B.
- Thanks for a GREAT product! Fits well and looks really great on my 04 Silverado. I've had many compliments since I bought it!
Chevy GM2L Review By: Kenneth B.
- Fits like a glove. Looks almost like the stock fm antenna.