Ranger Communications once again sets the performance and reliability standard for Amateur mobile transceivers with the latest generation of our popular RCI-2950/70 series of cost effective, multi mode (including single sideband and CW!), high performance transceivers.
- 6-Pin Dynamic Microphone
- 3-pin two-wire power cord
- Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Knobs
- Microphone Holder
- Operation/Owner’s Manual
- Modes: AM/FM/USB/LSB/CW
- An improved receiver: Designed for increased sensitivity and image rejections.
- A double FET balanced mixer: For improved receiver intermodulation rejection.
- New power supply protection: And temperature compensation for improved stability and reliability over wide temperature ranges.
- Surface mount components: For increased resistance to shock and vibration.
- Improved display lighting: for easy reading in a wide range of light conditions.
- Variable power output control: Adjusts your deadkey power.
- 10 and 12 Meter Bands: Allows you to recieve and transmit on these popular amateur frequency bands.
- Receiver Clarifier (0.5kHz): Allows you to adjust your recieve frequency.
- Noise Blanker/ Automatic Noise Limiter: Reduces extra static and recieve noise.
- Programmable repeater offset: Allows you to offset your frequency for FM repeator use.
- Large green backlite frequency display with dimmer.
- Active frequency scanner: Scans through to find active frequencies.
- Ten programmable frequencies: Program in your most monitored frequencies for easy access.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Power Output: 40+ Watts PeP
- Modes: AM / FM / CW / USB / LSB
- Frequency Range: 10 Meter 28~29 MHz & 12 Meter 25~26 MHz
- Length: 9 1/4" from SO-239 to bezel
- Width: 7 7/8"
- Height: 2 7/8"
- Current Draw: 7 Amp
- Fuse Size: 10 Amp
- Microphone Pin-Out: 6-Pin RCI
- Power Connection: 3-Pin Standard