Designed to enhance any serious operators shack, this rack-mounted unit offers exceptional sound quality and large, easy-to-use controls. The RCI-2995DX has features that include: AM-CW-FM-SSB modes of operation, variable power, noise blanker and built-in heavy duty AC power supply and provides 150 watts PEP output, and a rear panel frequency meter output for measuring transmit operating frequency.
- Ranger RCI2995DX 10 and 12 Meter Base Radio
- 6-Pin Channel Changing Dynamic Microphone
- Operation/Owner's Manual
- 10 and 12 Meter Bands: 10 Mtr
- Improved Receiver Design
- Variable Output Power Control
- Ten Programmable Frequencies
- Receiver Clarifier (0.5kHz)
- Noise Blanker/ANL Circuitry
- Continuous Duty Built-in AC Power Supply
- Large Frequency Display with Dimmer
- New Green Backlite Display
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- SSB in addition to AM/FM/CW
- An improved receiver: Designed for increased sensitivity and image rejections
- A double FET balanced mixer: For improved receiver intermodulation rejection.
- Surface mount components: For increased resistance to shock and vibration.
- Variable Power Output: From 150 watts to 2 watts
- 1/4in Headphone Jack on Front Panel
- Mic Gain and RF Gain: Adustable microphone gain and receive distance gain controls
- 10M Frequency Range: 28.000 - 29.6999 MHz
- 12M Frequency Range: 24.8900 - 24.9900 MHz
- Operating Modes: CW, FM, AM, USB, LSB
- Frequency Control: Phase-Locked-Loop Synthesizer
- Frequency Tolerance:0.005%
- Frequency Stability:0.001%
- Temperature Range:-20°C to 50°C
- Antenna Connectors:Standard 50ohm SO239 (aka PL259, UHF)
- RF Power Output:150 Watts PEP (USB/LSB)
- Clarifier Range:+/- 5 KHz Transmit and Receive
- Spurious Emissions: -60dB
- Carrier Suppression: -60dB
- Receiver Sensitivity: AM / CW
- SSB Selectivity: 5 db at 2 KHz, 60 db at 4 KHz
- Length: 14in
- Width: 19in
- Height: 6 1/2in
Ranger RCI2995DX Review By: walter B.
- I have this radios, has stable output, ( no drift) is good on both AM & SSB has a nice receive that hears good. If this radio will not do it for you, I will be very surprised, I myself like the Green background better than the Black background. You can pump up the modulation easy to 100% but if you go past that it going to splatter, this radio has lots of modulation so be careful................Oldtimer
Ranger RCI2995DX Review By: Robert A.
- I currently own at least 12 to 15 radios CB as well as Ham. I have never had as many problems with a radio like I have had with this one and this is not a cheap radio. RCI2995DX
The first one I had less then 3 months when the output went I sent it back for repair at my shipping expense and it was returned and the audio was bad and the meters had problems. They have since replaced that radio with a new one.
Iam now sending back the NEW ONE for the very same problem NO OUTPUT. Ranger must have a design problem with this radio I don't know what the answer is but we need to address this issue. By the way Walcott CB has been great with handling these problems.
Ranger RCI2995DX Review By: David H.
- I have had alot of radios in the past but not a Ranger, Ibought a Ranger 2995DX you might think that it is a little high in cost but as the saying goes, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!! After getting use to the set up of the unit it is outstanding! I allso recomend the TUNE UP its worth it.