Welcome to the most powerful radio available, the Ranger RCI 69FFB4.
Boasting over 400 watts PeP, this puts everything else to shame in terms of sheer performance. Twice the power output of the Galaxy DX98VHP and almost 4 times as powerful as the Connex 3600 and Stryker SR497, if you want to be heard - this is it!
Ranger's latest radio has packs all the features and power you could hope for in a single chassis. Excellent operation on sideband. Built in frequency display, echo, talkback, variable RF power, mic gain, and RF gain.
- Ranger RCi69FFB4 10 Meter Radio
- 4-Pin Microphone
- 2-Pin Power Wire Pigtail (1' long)
- Mounting Bracket & Knobs
- Owner's Manual
- Heavy Duty Heatsink
- Fully Chromed Faceplate Bezel
- 10 Meter Coverage: 28.245-29.655 MHz
- Power Output: 200W AM/FM/CW, 400W SSB / 400W AM PeP
- Adjustable am RF Power: 10W low / 150W high
- Built-in Frequency Counter
- Excellent Receiver Sensitivity
- New PLL and VCO Design: Very stable operating frequency
- Built-in double FET balance mixer: excellent intermodulation performance in receive mode
- Power Output: 400+ Watts PeP
- Modes: AM / FM / USB / LSB
- Frequency Range: 10 Meter 28~29 MHz
- Length: 10 1/4" from heatsink to bezel
- Length: 11 1/4" from heatsink to control knobs
- Width: 7 7/8"
- Height: 3 1/4"
- Current Draw: 50 Amp
- Fuse Size: 60 Amp
- Microphone Pin-Out: Standard 4-Pin
- Power Connection: 2-Pin Heavy Duty