The RoadKing 56 dynamic microphone is designed for voice communication applications requiring a rugged, hand-held microphone.
Noise canceling design makes the RoadKing 56 effective in noisy locations. Excellent voice response characteristics make it a good choice in quiet areas as well.
The Professional Driver's Choice for over 50 years.
- Microphone Type: Dynamic Noise Canceling
- Cord: 6-conductor Coiled, Ultra Strong Teflon Cord
- Connector: 4-Pin Standard
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz ~ 8,000 Hz
- Impedance: 2000 Ohms (matches 600-5000 ohm inputs)
Telex / Turner RK56B Review By: Jason - Walcott Radio Employee
- Product Review: Not the same mic it used to be. The current generation Road King 56 mics have moved production to China. Unfortunately, this has produced a tinner, less clear, less noise canceling microphone. Gone are the days of yore when the Telex Turner ruled the air waves.
- Pros: Noise canceling and comfortable position for the push to talk button
- Cons: Does not sound like it once did. Expect a tinnier, less clear sound from older models.
Telex / Turner RK56B Review By: Thomas H.
- Great Mic, i have run them for years on various radios...and wouldn't have anything else. Long live the Telex name....
Telex / Turner RK56B Review By: Miles H.
- I purchased my road king about 3 years ago.Road King mics are the best. It works perfect with echo or talkback.BEST MIC ON EARTH.
Telex / Turner RK56B Review By: luanne h.
- I have an road king mic.It is a great but one time I keyed down it would not work!I took it to a radio shop they repaired the cord.
Telex / Turner RK56B Review By: miles h.
- Great mic!!! I have echo in my radio.When I key down It does not squeal! The mic that came with the radio it sqealed all the time! So if Iwas needing a mic I would pick this one.
Telex / Turner RK56B Review By: Danny M.
- Good mic....
Purchased it about a year ago just because I wanted something different from the standard mic.
Pros: Handle is suprisingly comfertable, rubber mouth guard gives it a good feel and I've had no complaints about my transimission signals from anybody.
Cons: Cable came loose from stess relief on CB plug in.
Overall: If your looking for a good mic, look no further.
Telex / Turner RK56B Review By: Leroy B.
- I have had this mic for 15 years and love it I have recomended it to all in my group who go trveling with me. I had astic power mic before what a pice of junk
and the replace battiries all the time no thanks