Do you want the absolute best performing omni-direction CB antenna available? Of course you do! The Imax 2000 Base antenna boasts a 2+ dB gain when compared to the Antron A99. This is the best omni-directional antenna in base station CB performance.
- Imax 2000 10-12 Meter Base Station Antenna
- U-Bolts for Pole Mounting
- Tested to 5000 watts power
- Typically 3MHz bandwidth with 2:1 VSWR
- 1 to 2db relative gain higher than the best of our competitors
- Wind Rating: 100 MPH
- Wavelength: 5/8 Wave
- lightning protected, D.C. grounded. No lightning arrestor or static discharge unit is needed!
- Female UHF Coax Connection
- Mounting U Bolts
- 24 Feet (Height)
- Length: 24ft
- Power Handling: 5000 Watts
Solarcon IMAX2000 Review By: Dave P.
- I mounted this antenna on top of the roof with the tripod base (TRT36) and 5 ft antenna mast -– about 45 feet of the ground.
The ground plane kit (IMAXGPK) makes a huge difference in the performance.
I talk to the East Coast of Virginia almost daily from Southern California with only 80 watts power on AM. That's about 2,050 miles from my QTH. Definitely the best Omni-directional antenna in the market!
Solarcon IMAX2000 Review By: kevin f.
- Have this antenna set up at home 40 feet to base and it kicks butt.great dx talker and ssb i can talk all over the world.For the money the best antenna out there.And very easy to setup swr are 1.5 out of the box.